§ 1 General Information
Your contractual partner for all orders within the scope of this online store in CVSA Nordic’s website is CVSA Nordic, organisation number in the Norwegian entity registry: 918757066.
All deliveries from CVSA Nordic webshop to the customer are carried out based on the general terms and conditions given below. These underlie all offers and agreements between CVSA Nordic and the customer and are accepted for the duration of the whole business relationship. Opposing or deviating conditions of the buyer are only binding if CVSA Nordic has agreed to them in writing.
§ 2 Responsibility for Online Offer
CVSA Nordic is responsible for the articles offered in the CVSA Nordic webshop.
§ 3 Conclusion of the Contract
(1) The “offers” contained on the website represent a non-binding invitation for the customer to place an order with CVSA Nordic’s webshop.
(2) By filling in and sending off the order form on the Internet, the Customer makes a binding offer for the conclusion of a contract of purchase. Before finally sending off the order form, the customer has the opportunity to check that his/her details are right and if necessary to correct them on a summary page.
CVSA Nordic sends an order confirmation via e-mail to the customer.
The order confirmation does not represent an acceptance of the offer but shall only acknowledge to the customer that their order was received by CVSA Nordic.
The contract only materialises when CVSA Nordic dispatches the product ordered to the Customer and confirms the dispatch to the customer with a second e-mail (“Delivery Confirmation”).
(3) If CVSA Nordic fails to make a congruent hedging transaction in good time, the Customer will be informed immediately that the service is not available. If Customer has already paid for the goods, this money will be reimbursed.
§ 4 Delivery / Shipment
(1) Shipment shall be conducted by a regular international shipping services provider chosen by CVSA Nordic. The customer has to pay standard delivery costs which may depend on order value, and where it is shipped to. Shipping time may depend on where it is shipped to.
§ 5 Prices
(1) For customers outside Norway, all prices quoted are net prices. The delivery address is decisive. If VAT is due in accordance with the statutory provisions in the recipient country, the customer must also pay this upon receipt of the goods. In addition, import duties, customs clearance costs and other costs and levies may be incurred, which the customer must pay additionally upon receipt of the goods.
(2) Shipping costs are to be borne by the customer, which may depend on the order value and the place to which delivery is to be made.
§ 6 Payment
(1) CVSA Nordic is entitled to make use of the services of trustworthy third parties for the handling of the payment.
(2) The customer agrees to electronic invoicing only. Invoices will be made available in PDF format and sent to the customer via email.
(1) If there is a defect in the goods, the customer shall be entitled withdraw from the contract or a reduction in purchase price.
(3) In the case of return shipments due to defects CVSA Nordic will also pay for the cost of postage.
(2) Data communication via the internet, considering the current state of the technology, cannot be guaranteed as being flawless and/or available at any time. Thus, CVSA Nordic shall not be liable for the continuous and uninterrupted availability of the online offer.
§ 8 Information about the right of withdrawal for consumer
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform us email@example.com of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction.
We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest. You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods.
Model withdrawal form
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
- To CVSA Nordic
- I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*),
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*),
- Name of consumer(s),
- Address of consumer(s),
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Exceptions to the right to cancel
Revocation of this contract is not possible with regard to the delivery of goods that have not been pre-fabricated, and which have been either selected individually or that have been explicitly personalised by the customer to meet his personal preferences.
§ 13 Data Protection
CVSA Nordict uses personal data of the customer for appropriate purposes and according to statutory regulations. The personal data given (i.e. name, e-mail address, mailing address, bank details) for ordering products are used by CVSA Nordic for fulfillment and handling of the contract. This data is treated confidentially by CVSA Nordic and is not given to any third parties who are not part of the ordering, delivery and payment procedures. The customer shall be entitled to access information on the personal data which CVSA Nordic has saved about them free of charge. Moreover, they are entitled to the correction of incorrect data, and the blocking and deletion of their personal data, insofar as there is no legal obligation to retain such data.